Moving to a new location
It is with a very heavy heart that I, Shruti, the owner of the Beauty Studio, must make the announcement that the Beauty Studio will be moving to a new location in Brookline from the end of September 2020. Newton has and will always be in my heart where my journey to become a business owner began and my dreams of owning my own salon came true! I am so grateful for my clients who have forever supported me from the early days. I have always wanted to be in Newton forever and never thought that I would have to move. Unfortunately, due to this pandemic I am forced to make this transition.
I truly hope to get your continued love and support in these upcoming days. I would not be here without you all. I will always cherish the bonds, friendship and memories we made in Newton. I would also like to sincerely apologize in advance for the inconvenience that my move causes.
Here are a few things to remember when making future appointments after September 26, 2020.
· Please continue making appointments the same way as before. There will be no changes on how to make appointments online. The physical location of the store will be be updated on the website.
· If you use Yelp, please look for the Beauty Studio in Brookline location after Sept 26th.
· I am unsure about the store phone number and whether it will remain the same so please look for the updated number.
· My email address will be the same so you can contact me anytime on the same email.
About New Location:
· The new location is only 12 minutes from Newton Center at 1382 Beacon Street Brookline. Please let me know if you have any problems finding this location.
· The new Brookline location will be a few stores away from amazing places like When Pigs Fly Bakery and Party Favors.
· Street parking is available and there are also a few parking areas around the area too.
· Easily accessible by Green line C. You can get off at the Coolidge Corner station or Summit Ave Station.
Here is the website to book an appointment
Please feel free to email or call me if you have any questions or concerns.